CLOUDS OVER PURBECK

CLOUDS OVER PURBECK
CLICK THE CLOUDS TO LEAVE A COMMENT

WELCOME SKYWATCHERS

WELCOME SKYWATCHERS
CLICK THE EMBLEM TO SEE SKIES ROUND THE WORLD

1234567809


If VP hadn't brought it to my attention, I wouldn't have noticed that, at thirty-four minutes and fifty six seconds past mid-day on August 7th 2009, the date would be 1234567809.

An historic event.

The challenge may have been to photograph what I was doing at that particular moment but what I was (intending to be) doing at that moment was photographing something interesting. I chose a spectacular place to do it in - but because I forgot what I was supposed to be doing, I ended up taking some less than spectacular photos!


Which I nearly forgot so I had to set out at a run if I were to photograph anything except the pavement at that remarkable moment. Stopped on the way and took a photo of the path I was on.

Almost there.


And there! (I mean, here.)


And something interesting!

(The head of another chatterer.)





0 comments: