CLOUDS OVER PURBECK

CLOUDS OVER PURBECK
CLICK THE CLOUDS TO LEAVE A COMMENT

WELCOME SKYWATCHERS

WELCOME SKYWATCHERS
CLICK THE EMBLEM TO SEE SKIES ROUND THE WORLD

From Mary - To 'Hugh and Camellia' Readers

I'm getting in a right muddle remembering where I am up to so . . .
I'm not . . . at least, not here.
BUT . . . (more dots!) you can continue it somewhere else - in fact, you can romp ahead until you catch up with others who are reading it. Then you'll have to wait a bit until I've written more. But the story goes right up to episode forty-six so it might keep you going for a while.
This is the link for SIXTEEN
And this is the link for anyone who would like to start at the beginning - THE BEGINNING
Then . . . (more dots!) . . . I'll spend more time writing and less time copying and pasting.
Sensible, eh?


Well, there isn't any more to read. It's just that we put the 'Read More' html in the blog template and, until we get round to organising it differently, - - - - (change from dots) - - - - sometimes there is more . . . and sometimes there isn't . . . and, it seems to me . . . that the 'Read More' html doesn't work if the blog is accessed through Google Chrome. Huh! (Can you tell that I'm in a bit of a grumpy mood this afternoon?)

0 comments: